Paris - Day 2

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Pictures tell a thousand words..I shall not say so much. But rather "disgusting" that I'm putting up so much pictures of my DH and me since this corner is dedicated for my kids.
First stop @ Notre Dame

In front of Notre Dame

Long queue to get in the Cathedral
A quick sandwich bite before going to the next stop
As we thought we were full from eating the subway-alike sandwich,
we walked past this bakery and can't help but to buy more breads.
On our way to next stop, such nice structure
2nd Stop - Louvre Museum. Since it's already mid noon, we gathered that it was not worthwhile to pay for the entry and explore the insides of the museum. We took lotsa pictures outside the museum though.
At the Fountain


Interesting flea market
3rd Stop - Arc De Triomphe. We took a breather, rested our legs and looked arty farty by scrutinizing the cravings on the arc.


4th Stop - Musee d'Orsay. Again, doing another 'been there" shot since we are already dead tired and not so keen to be caught falling asleep while roaming the museum. Quite a feat for us to cover so many places.


And we are not done yet... it's shopping time! I grabbed my LVs and Ferragamo shoes here. :)


When we finally crawled back to our hotel, we settled for a cozy looking pizza place nearby to end our day. Guess what, it's name after our good friend "Alice"!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here