Seth's toileting milestone

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ok..it's been ages since i last toilet trained the elder 2 and I seriously was not sure how to start for Seth. Since he turned 2, I have attempted to toilet train him.

First attempt: Brought Seth to potty every 15 - 30 mins. Didn't work out as he resisted and ran away before i could pull down his pants!

Second attempt: Asked if he wants to go toilet and he often gave a outright "NO".

Third attempt: One fine day, he grabbed his "you know where" and whoosh, i quickly brought him to toilet. In a bid of time, i made him stand at the toilet and pee just like how his gor gor did. I guess I had not realised that he's actually tall enough (with some support from me and him tip-toeing) to stand in front of the toilet to pee. Now, this actually saved us time and effort to wash the potty! And, Seth must had suddenly felt like a little man and so proud that he could pee the way just like his gor gor does. Since then, it's a breeze.

At 2yo 3mths, Seth's toilet trained (day). Congrats, my ego young man!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here