My 3 baobeis

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Am in the writer's mood and decided to update and backtrack the little events that went past for the past six months. And of course, thanks to the kids' Ah Yi persistent  nagging that I have been very unfair to Seth cos a large part of his development went unrecorded. I did not dutifully record his vocabulary list (not that he talks alot but he's slowly expanding his list although he's very not keen to say a 3-syllabus word. This gotten me quite worried cos his peers are already talking! Just look at Bec Bec! Sign, but Daddy is insisting that i think too much), his which # teeth sprout at which month, his naughty moments, his sweet moments and the list goes on and on. So now, you see that I'm trying to recall my memory through the photos (thank god that we still take photos!) and jotting them down bits by bits. The worst however must be Seth's empty photo albums. Until now, I have yet to develop a single photo of Seth! Oh dear....felt so bad! Another one of my to do list!

Anyway, was ransacking through the past few months photos and felt that these pictures really essentially capture the current demeanour of my three baobeis.

Shannon, a reader. She can read whenever and wherever. Though glad that she reads well, her reading habit can sometimes gets on my nerve. She reads during meal, reads while walking and reads the first thing she wakes up in the morning.


Skyler, simply playful and wry. I'm thankful for the time I can stay at home to push him more academically. Haha

Seth, an Ikid. Do I need to say more! Sign!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here