Almost three!

Friday, December 02, 2011

My little imp is going to be three soon and yet he seemed very grown up to me. Now that he's yakking more, I can easily mistaken that he's already 3 and counting. Hence, when he's naughty, he's also being treated as an older kid and gotten cane disciplined accordingly.

When he wants a kiddy ride, instead of asking to be seated on it, he would said, "Mummy, I want money."

Instead of playing with plush toy, he played with beyblade. Sky did not even know what is beyblade until he turned five?

He gave excuses for not going to school. "No school today, because raining." or "I'm sick, can't go school."

He's also my only baby that threw the cane out of the window! When I was looking up and down for the cane, Seth cheekily mentioned that it was out of the window.

Tess (our helper) even told us that she overheard Seth pulling another kid by the shirt in church (just because that kid snatched Seth's toy) and said, "I kill you!"

Seth's stubbornness outdo his two siblings. He absolutely detest shoes and had been swishing and swooshing in his Crocs regardless of any outfit he's in. And I can't simply make him wear other footwear. He's opined on certain things and it's very hard to change his mind.


Yes, that's my little monster!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here