TGIF

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Yesterday was a packed day filled with activities. Cable Ski followed by Disney on Ice and ended with a BBQ @ Changi! I was totally shagged out!

For the past month, Dh and his buddy were hooked up to this sport - Cable Ski @ East Coast. He finally persuaded me to take leave and join him yesterday. He knew I love being in waters (sign! ever since the birth of my 2 baobeis, i have not been swimming). Perhaps he wants me to enjoy so that I won't nag at him for not working (He has been going there during weekday fornightly). It was fun but it left my muscle aching till today. Too bad, I still can't get the hang of it.



For lunch, we went for the famous Katong Laksa. Although I'm a Laksa non-lover, it's very yummy We bought some freshly home baked bao along the street for Shan's munching before picking her up for Disney On Ice. As I called to school to wake Shan up earlier (having nap time in her CC), she, looking stoned in her half awake stage, was already sitting there waiting for us when we reached her school.

Off we go to Singapore Indoor Stadium for Disney On Ice. We bought the Cat 2 Seat and it was worth it! Shan's so excited being so close to Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Donald Duck. She smiled so widely throughout the show! I enjoyed it too especially the part where all the princess danced. I still fancy being in the fantasy land..LOL.



We went home for the children to be fed and off we go to Changi Chalat. The children had fun playing together and we had a good fellowship with the cell members! By the time we reach home, it's about 12am.

Whew! What a day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here