Korea Day 6

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Day 6 was a shopping day. The greatest buy that day was the odbo skincare products I lugged back. I swear by these products. These products are distributed by The Face Shop but I don't remember seeing them available in the malls. It's only in the factory that the tour guide brought us to. Another minus point of joining tour group that I totally loathe is the stopover at those tourist retail shop like ginseng and pearl powder.

Anyway, the highlights of Day 6 include

Chinese breakfast

Porky and beefy lunch

Shopping in action in the afternoon!

Fantastic seafood buffet at Under the Sea 


We ended the night with a highly entertaining musical Bibap show. It is a non-verbal performance showing the 2 rival chefs with a team competing in making a variety of dishes. It was shown through b-boying, beat-boxing, acrobatics, martial arts and singing. All of us love it so much!! I missed the Cooking Nanta show when they were in Singapore. Must catch it when I go Korea again next time!



A picture with the crew. They are awesome!

My lovely Picasso Sky! He always surprises me in different ways! Love him so much!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here