Logos Hope

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Got to know that Logos Hope, the floating book shop, is anchoring at Harbour Front. Thought it's good to check out some books for the kids and made some purchases for Xmas. Met Allan and family for a dinner at Vivo before checking out Logos Hope.

Nice dinner at Modestos.

A photo outside the ship.




Unfortunately, to my disappointment, the selection of books were not that great. Anyway, the kids spent a good amount of time reading on board and I also managed to grab some books for the kids.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here