Chess

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sky loved sparring with Daddy on Chess even though out of 10 times they played, 10 times, he could not win.  I thank God that there was an opportunity for him to find his encouragment back. He came back from school telling me, he won a chess badge from his team competition. I though nothing of it. Only when I spoke to him over dinner, I realised that there were around 20 over students and only 3 or 4 students obtained the badge.He had emerged as one of the top 3 or 4th player. He even proudly told me he beaten his P4 classmates. Some kind of achievement huh! He's gushing over one classmate of his that beat him in seven steps and he's trying to learn the technique.



...and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary ~ Revelation 2:3:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here