Preaching on Manners

Monday, May 21, 2012

Seth woke up in the morning and in his sleepy tone demanded, "Milk! Mama"

In turn, I called out to Daddy, "Milk!"

Daddy spent the next few seconds preaching on "Please and Thank You" and Seth had forgotten his "May you make milk for me, please?" and I have to provide good example.....

Seth was getting impatient and wondering why his milk took longer than usual to arrive. I was rushing to shower and cut Daddy by saying, "Milk, please. Thank you"

Daddy then shouted from the room "TESS, MILK!"

I was like what the #$%#$%^*!!!!!! Needless to say, he got a earful from me and he sheepishly added, "PLEASE!" So much for the preaching!!!

Both of us thought back the incident and had a good laugh over it. But indeed, this small episode teaches us to think and examine ourselves on how we behave as a parent before we teach the kid. Parenting is a learning process!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here