Seth at 5mths

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Seth has completed his 6-in-1 jab and the next jab is when he turns 15mths.

At 5mths, his wakeful moments are longer stretch. He's a playful boy and loves to "talk".


He's learning to sit and trying to support his weight with his hand. Within few seconds, he will roll down again.


At pre-crawling stage, his bum has been working hard recently.


Recently, I tried flashing some cards I previously bought for Sky. I was intrigued when Seth is able recognise the picture i asked for. It seems amazing cos the success rate of Seth hitting the right card is almost 90%. But still, I'm not really into Glenn Doman and I'm not defintely not the type of mum who's "hardworking" enough to create superbaby.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here