Gone

Thursday, July 02, 2009

I had really set my mind not to shave Seth's glory crown.




As I'm experiencing post partum hair loss, Seth also had his fair share. Still, I'm not too bothered. Yet, day in day out, Ah ma & Rose (our domestic helper) will complain that

1. he's too hot
2. his hair is dropping
3. he may eat his hair while sucking his fingers
4. his fine hair get stuck btwn his neck
5. his hair will turn out nicer after the shave
6. bald patches start appearing
7. he's a boy..AND it's ok to shave

Finally, I decided enough!


Well, Seth's pretty cool about it. He sits well on my lap and couldn't be bothered that hair was dropping all over him.

Sob Sob...I missed his standing glory crown.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here