My First...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Attempt at baking!



Milo Choc Chips Muffin - Well, the looks aren't appetising but it's edible and good enough for the family.

Recently, our cell had a baking activity at our place and left over some choc chips. I was clearing my fridge and noticed I have 2 bottles of baking power and baking soda (for someone who don't bake, I wonder when did I buy that?!). On impulse, i decided to try my hand on this motherly stuff and importantly to make use of these baking stuff before it expires. Found a fairly simple recipe from here for a baking idiot like me. Immediately, I got myself a muffin pan from Phoon Huat to start my baking. (Lucky, there's a Phoon Huat near my place for my impulse act)

The baking were completed in time when the kids came home. Shan tried her first bite on the muffin and goes "Mummy, you are my greatest mummy. It's so yummy!" Awww...this melts my heart immediately and I was grinning from one end to another. Sky trying to get away with just having muffin for dinner and I had to quickly keep the muffins.

With this motivation, I'm now keen to try other muffin recipes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here