@ wk 38 & still going strong!

Sunday, February 01, 2009

my weight: 62.1kg (I'm soooo fat! - Must be the Bubble Teas!)
Seth's weight: 3.38kg

Shannon is happily settled in her bed but not for Sky. For those who know him, you would know that he's a daddy's boy rather than a mummy's boy. Since the start of my 2nd - 3rd Tri, he swung to a extreme "I want mummmmmy" stage. He often wants me to carry him and sleep with him.

For the last week, the routine goes like this almost every night:
a) i pat him/ sleep with him till he sleep on his bed
b) i go back to my bed/ do my stuff
c) 1 - 2hrs later, he woke up, open the door and look for me/ goes to our room.
d) I will bring him back to his room and start step (a)
e) (a) - (d) can repeat for at least 3 times before my persistence wears off and he will end up sleeping on our bed
f) On those days i'm super tired, he will get away with 1 try and be happily sleeping in our bed. No matter what, daddy can't be involved in this process. sign...

These "exercise" during the nights caused fatigue to Sky & myself!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Heh ... was still going to ask you how's the progress and how come no sound of anything yet. Looks liks Seth's going to be a BIG baby!

    ReplyDelete

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here