Sky's teacher

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm thankful that Sky has a wonderful teacher (Centre Mgr). On two occassions, she inserted a handwritten notes to me informing me Sky's progress in school. She goes to details such as his crying periods & his participation level during activities throughout the 2hrly session. As they are on "Food" theme, they also provided slips showing the type of food the children tasted & the likeness level to the food. It's a nice gesture & i certainly do appreciate such form of interaction.




Sky's going back for holiday programme - "Little Chef". Hope he has no problem adapting back to school life after a one-week term break.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here