Sky is 2!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Still remember the day when I found out that I was preggie with Sky. God told me then it would be a boy. Sky was considered a high need baby. I had to wake up few times in the night to nurse him & he constantly need physical touch from us. God really use him mightly to test my patience.



Was happy though despite the tiring 1yr nusring journey as Shannon had not allow me to latch her on. I was only able to express milk & this cow business die of natural cause 6 mths later. So, you can imagine how elated I was when Sky eagerly thrives on me.

From a 3.39kg bb, he has ballooned to a very huggable & chubby one within 3mths.
Despite full bfg for a yr, he was rather prone to virus attack possibily due to a school going jie jie. He caught early brochities, dreadful HFMD & rotavirus within his first 2 years. He can also catch a flu bug easily.. Going to the family doctor is like our mthly activities. We became close to the family doc. Even the clinic nurse can recongnise dh's sound when he called & we have the "privilege" of cutting queue.. haha

I'm glad that his health has been steadily strenghten now that he's 2. I was all prepared that he may fall sick (which is very common when kids first started on a playgrp or cc) when he started his playgrp 2wks ago. However, thank god, so far, he's strong & healthy.

Since I had stopped bfg him, he has forsake me & his target is his poor daddy. Should he wakes up in the night for milk, only daddy can make milk for him.

Today, he's a super cheeky, playful & lovable child. As he's still very baby like, it's tough when it come to discipline time. Unknowingly, he's able to get away with it most of the time with his innocent look. Dh pointed that this could cause jie jie's sensitivness. Shan may see the different treatment. He has begun to talk more & make more sentences like "mummy eat". Must be more tough with him now.



At 2 now, He loves barney & wants to be seen in his barney clothes from head to toe. His favourites activities includes doing dangerous stunts like free fall from the bed & climbing. He has also developed a taste for chinese medication & he can easily gulp half cup of black yukky mixture without blinking an eye. Despite to his strange liking to chn medi, he can even differentiate his medi. There was a incident a mth ago that aunty muna took the wrg packet of medicine that was meant for my mum. He refused to drink the mixture. Needless to say, the helper got big time from me..hehe.
Pray that God will continue to protect him, attract good teachers & role models around him & he will grow in his kingdom.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here