Sensitive Gal

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I hv previously blogged abt how sensitive Shan can be. I'm not sure if she's ultra emotional kind. She can get into tears easily & she seems to need constant reassurance that we love her very much. If I praise her bro, she will ask "mummy, me leh?" If I had somehow ignore her, die big time! She will get into her act & sob! During the times when she's given scolding or time out, she will start saying things like, "mummy don't luv me!", "nobody luv me!" & even to the extend of "I dun like my family!" I hope it's not some kind of insecure-ness she's feeling. When she's not into her notti acts, she will then be an affectionate & a very lovely gal.

Suddenly recalled that I watch a no. of k-dramas while preggie with her..Me, being the emotional kind will watch those touching serial with tears. Don't tell me this emotional streak is being passed to her unknowingly & it's passed over 3x!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here