Sky's Milestone - *Ma-mi*

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I have been waiting to hear "mummy" coming out of Sky for long. On & off, Sky called out "ma" or "mi" but i can't be totally sure that he's calling me. He has called everybody in the family & even our helper except me! Yes, called his beloved papa & jie jie affectionately & our helper, nana so sweetly. EVERYBODY BUT ME!

Unexpectedly, today, he called out to me "ma-mi" & gave me a wide smile! I wonder if it's his milestone or my milestone. He seems to know that I'm overjoy as i kept throwing him up in the air. For that moment, he kept mumbling meme, ma-mi & mama.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here