Conversation with Shannon

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

1. Brush Teeth
Me: You know that you must brush your teeth every nite before you sleep right?
Shannon: YES! (In a loud affirmative voice)
Me: So, do you brush them every night?
Shannon: opps (in a soft & sheepish manner)

2. Milk Bottle
Me: Shannon, can you drink your milk via cup tonight?
Shannon: Mummy, I'm not 4yrs old yet! I'm still 3yrs old!
~roll eyes~
She still remember the pact i made with her that she should not be drinking milk from her bottle anymore when she turns 4.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here