The Line

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It has been long since we have time alone with Sky only. We decided my birthday would be a great time to spend with Sky since jie jie need to attend school.

Having hear that The Line at Shangri-La had good sumptuous spread, dh brought us there for a buffet lunch on my birthday. I must agree that the food spread is indeed wide. It ranges from western to India cusine. Food is good & we leave feeling very full & extremely satisfied!

Sky had a good time exploring Shangri-La too.




Though it's my birthday, dh bought the cake more for Shannon. When I told Shannon that it is my birthday on Monday Morning, she immediately questioned in a bewildered manner where the birthday cake is. To her, it seem unquestionable that a birthday can be celebrated without a cake. I guess kids at this stage enjoys cake-caking & blowing candles.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here