Jay Chou

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This mountain tortoise mummy has not been listening any chinese pop songs. Today, when I reach home, Shan kept pestering me to let her use the iPad so that she could log on to YouTube to listen to this song - 听妈妈的话. Only after looking at the MV with her then I realised that it's Jay Chou's music. She shared that the music teacher taught them to sing this song today. She was hooked and kept playing this song over and over again while doing her homework at the same time.


Not sure if this song is taught in preparation for Mother's day? But Jay Chou's music is sure powerful to enter into education stream.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here