Oooo, Exam over!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Finally, it was over and I meant the Exams! Shan is only in P2 and experiencing her first serious exam in her two years of Primary School life. I was stressed and I think she was stressed that I was stressed. Anyway, I am glad that it's over now and she I can relax. I cannot imagine when it's PSLE time. I think I would not be able to sleep well.  Oh yes, I think I would not need to wait long. Think Sky's "in his own world" attitude would definitely drive me crazy. I would have to start preparing him now!

Kiasu mummy signing off.. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here