Children's Day

Monday, November 01, 2010

Brought the kids to CHC Children Church for the Children's Day programme.

Pastor mentioned that 8 kids would be chosen as the most fervent worshipper and attentive in bible story / lesson. Guess what! Shan was one of them. She got a chance to go into a container to grab as many chances to win prizes. She told me her heart was pumping very loudly when she went up stage. Too bad, not much luck and she did not manage to win any prizes. To me, the badge worth so much more!

Shan told me that she prayed to God and wanted to do her best for God to see. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here