Seth @ 8 mths

Monday, October 19, 2009

Time files so fast and in no time, Seth will grow out of his babyhood soon :(

He's such a joy to have. He's easy going and smiley most of the times.


He's on his way learning to walk. He's always looking out for chances to stand and tried letting go his hand. Luckily, he's cushioned by his diapers and the stomping on his buttocks is something he's used to it.


He now has 2 bottom middle teeth and likes to try variety of food. His favourite fruit is apple.

Sadly, as we will be travelling without him in slightly off one month's time and I have to wean him off. My bm supply has dipped drastically as I reduced from expressing twice in office to zero expressing. We have slowly introduced him on formula milk. He used to be very resistant and rejects bottles whenever I'm around. In merely two weeks that I have stopped expressing in office, I can't supply him a full meal now. Rather, he's only snacking or comfort nursing on me. Even so, I still can't bear to totally cut him off.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here