Starting School Soon

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sky is going to start his daily 2hrs playgroup in 1.5 wks time. Can't imagine my little mischief "baby" is going school.

It seems just yesterday when Shannon attended full day CC promptly at 18mths in view of the arrival of Sky. She practically cried for 2wks & for the 1st mth, she had Bronchitis. It was a trying period and we almost wanted to pull her out. I'm glad that I survived that 2 wks and since then, she enjoyed going to school.

This time round, I'm better prepared (for the crying that is to come). Has been praying that he will settle well into the new environment with no hiccups. Friends, do pray for him as well :p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here