Back from BKK

Monday, April 30, 2007

Spending a total of 4 days doing nothing but shopping, eating & massaging without children is really a luxury!! Dh booked Baiyoke Sky hotel from asiaroom & checked "honeymoon". Not expecting anything, we were pleasantly surprised by the following:

This is the first time i shopped till I feel like vomitting..:p Spent much more as a couple than we went as a family last year...Gosh, felt so guity of my spending & decided to swear off shopping till erm..erm..end of the year??


Thanks to my wonderful family who helped to make this happen by taking care of my 2baobeis. My wonderful sis even took Shan to her dancing & music lesson. However, the not so good part is all these are done on on my expenses (eating, taking cab & whatever). She took the chance to bring Shannon to Discovery Centre after her ballet on Saturday. From Ah-ma, Shan was completely shag out & slept all the way after the trip. Unfortunately for ah-ma, Shannon woke up at mid-nite due to hunger call & asked for maggie mee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here