Year of Pig - A Good Start.

Thursday, February 01, 2007


CNY is around the corner and I have also been receiving circulated emails on Chinese Horoscope for the year of Pig. From the look of it, Dragon (that's me!!) should be surviving well this year. For a start, I'm going to make another career move in a short span of 6mths! This time, I'm going somewhere where i could relate my profile to. God is indeed great! I have been praying about it and I feel so much at ease & peace with this new move. What's even better, I will have a 2 wks break.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here