Good & Bad

Friday, February 09, 2007

Good
I had earlier posted of my career growth. More good news. God is doing more wonderful things in my life. At this junction, I'm moving because I want to do something I like. I thought I have settled in one but God open another door for me. This time it's even better in terms of err...everything?! I like to think that this is link to the "Arise & Build" that we are doing for our church. As I pledge an amt to build God a house, this is a great testimony that God is also building a house for us. (Think God feels that I need to be paid more in order for us to reach our goal (move house) faster.

Bad
Had earlier posted that Sky was recovering from his fever & cough. Later that week, things took a turn for worst instead. His fever fluctuated again as his lung infection got worst. On his third dose of antibiotics, he seem to get better. But, now he's having diarrhea which could be due to the side effects of antibiotics. Pray that God will heal him completely and the children will be able to enjoy CNY.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here