Lost n Found

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Few hours ago, I brought Shannon to library @ lot 1. Since she's very familiar with the place (which is not big anyway), I shooed her to the children section and told her I'll be at another corner browsing some books.

After a 5-10mins, I went to the children section to look for her....I was starting to wonder where she could be when the annoucement goes "There is a missing child by the name of Shannon at the counter...". This took me by surprise & took me 1 sec to sink in that the annoucement was meant for me!! OMG! Such incident actually happen to me.

Shannon must have u-turned to look for me but did not realised I turned right. According to her, she stopped & asked one aunty "where is mummy". I guess a 3yrs old doesn't know that not everyone know who her mummy is. This kind aunty thus brought her to the front desk. When I reach, she was waiting for me. What a brave gal! She showed no signs of distress and certainly know when to ask for help!!

I must be more careful though :p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here