Ballet

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Today, we brought Shannon to a trial ballet class at Jitterbug. To our surprise, she enjoyed it alot. Through the glass windows, i could see that she's happily following the teacher's instruction and following every movement. This is a far cry from the previous ballet trial class at Attitude. She do not seem interested and do not participate in the movement. The teacher at Attitude also have a couldn't care less attitude.

After the trial lesson, Shannon keep telling me she like it very much. When i asked her if she like to go again every week, she give a firm yes! Was quite hesistant to sign her up as I already enrolled her to Mac's music school. With this, it means that she will have a ballet on Sat & music on Sun. However, a part of me would prefer Shannon to be in dancing class as her mummy (*ME!*) used to be in ballet too..:D.

Anyway, Shannon's CC teacher has been telling me how much she likes music & movement alot and said I may like to expose her in these area. Now, this is really Music + Movement.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey, I din knw you did ballet. Something new to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here