Mum's Birthday

Monday, November 06, 2006

Sat was Ah ma's birthday. What's a birthday without a cake. This year, i ordered a berrymisu cake from tiramisutra. The cake was yummy delicious. As usual, shannon majiam the b'day gal, stand rite in front & even blow the candle for Ah ma.

We did a mini celebration on Fri evening. As a typical Singaporean, this is another reason to gather the family & eat! As next sat is Shannon's concert, the birthday lunch will be on that day then.


I hope by the time i'm in my 60s, i can celebrate my birthday with my grandchildren by my side too! It feels blissful..oops, am i thinking too far fetch..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here