Bob The Builder Show (2nd Blessing in a row)

Monday, November 20, 2006

I was quite sad that I couldn't bring the kids to see Rocfish (the christian equivalent of Hi-5) at the Children CHC as it coincides with our Bali Trip.

However, I was pleasantly surprised that Ah-Yi SMS me while I was in Bali. Her friend gave her free tixs to Bob The Builder show & she' s bringing Shannon to the show.

It must be a wonderful day spent with Ah-yi starting with Mac for lunch and followed by taking the Mrt ride to expo to see the show.




That makes up the time not spending with us.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here