Sky turns 1!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sky turns 1 today!

Yesterday, we held a party for him but i'm pretty sure he's clueless of what's going on. Several Aunties & Uncles came with their well wishes.

Playing the Pinata.
The pinata had a slight glitch. Must tell Aunty Alice that she had secure it too tightly :p We had to tear open for the candies to come out. But I'm sure the children had enjoyed themselves very much.


Chaotic Room


Thomas the train Cake


Cutting cake cermony..with Shannon "ma jiam" the birthday gal.. she gamely sit right in front of the cake!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here