Man!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Letting my DH taking care of the kids can be v. challenging (for me!). Just las Sat, i was needed to be at work for a few hrs.

I casually SMS DH while at work: "How's the kids?"
Reply: "Shannon is drinking detergent"

Wat! I wasted no time in calling Jason to check out what happen. "U noe, Siti is busy with hsework so i dun hv enough hands to take care your 2 baobeis. Skyler is busying walking but to the wrong places.. (he always like to venture into toilet which i dun understand why. This particular area of the house whether it's in Ah Ma or our place always seems to fascinate him alot!!!!) Shannon is standing on the ikea stool meddling with the cap of the small baby bottle cleaner and inside there's a little bit of liquid. I ask her if she did drink it and she nodded her head" Rattling the reply

Till now, we are also not sure if Shannon did drink that liquid

Can't you do something more constructive than letting them hang around in the kitchen. Get Shannon to do some coloring, watch vcds, read story books or play her toys..There's so many things to do!

So my DH, if you are reading this, dun forget you had a track record. I hvn't forget you ever let Shannon ate dog food (although it's just one tiny dog biscuit) before!!
Mad *exasperated*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here