Act 3

Thursday, March 25, 2010

For the longest time, i had wanted to let the kids try out the ACT 3 drama workshops and never get to do it as they were in CC. So, during the 1-week March Holiday, I signed Shan up for the workshop. I was on leave for the whole week and enjoyed my "me time" at borders while Shan was having her class. At the end of the week, the kids presented on stage on what they have learnt throughout the week (the theme was Aesop's Fables). They were also given a certificate.





She enjoyed the workshop very much and asked me to sign her up for the holiday workshop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here