Dancing

Wednesday, September 09, 2009




This is the 3rd year running Shan had her performance at SCGS. By and large, i'm generally happy with Shan in her current dance school. However, her school is performance based and not exactly following the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) grading syllabus. I have recently speak to her teacher about the way forward and noted that she also teaches at Moving Art and Singapore Ballet Academy. I'm currently exploring few school and should be making the change next year. Unfortunately, most schools that I explored are currently full in their Saturday class.

Her progress in ballet is also relatively better than her Tap dance. Have discussed with Shan and decided that she will just concentrate in her Ballet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here