Good Service

Saturday, August 16, 2008

With my 3rd preg, i thot that i need not bother to get new maternity clothes.. But looking back at some of the stuff i had, i decided some clothes are better leave unseen.

The clothes i could wear are getting lesser and I decided to make a trip to my fav maternity wear shop - La Bloomingchic at Delfi Orchard. The customer service was really awesome. The sales lady presented lotsa variety for me to try and she even entertained the kids with hot dog bun and glucose water.

Even after I bought the clothes, the lady asked if i want some past issues of motherhood magazine and promptly gave me past 6 mths issues.

My damage: $400+

La Bloomingchic
402 Orchard Road Delfi Orchard
#02-20

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here