Days without a helper

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My maid of 2 yrs decided to go back to her hometown to get married. Unfortunately, there's some hiccups with the new maid's passport and the flight was delayed. So we will be maidless for abt 2 wks! Boy...that's tough! I had rope my mum in to help out with cooking which i'm looking so forward to!!

At the airport, Sky & Shan were reluctant to let go of Nana. Sky was holding her so tightly! Surprising, since then, they did not mention about missing her again.


First day without the maid. But i got myself two good (messy) helpers who helped with vacuuming and moping the floor.


Shan helping Ah Ma to prepare lunch


Afternote: arrg!! The helper we chose failed her English test thrice! We went to select a new maid and another month's of waiting time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here