Hiking

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brought the kids for a hiking trip at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve on sat morning. I finally recovered from my aching legs today to blog. Must exercise more!!

I was still half worried if the kids would asked to be carried midway but the baobeis proved me wrong. They were so sporting & made their way to the Submit.

Reached there about 9.30am feeling fresh & cheery!


Steady making their way


Looking happy despite the long flight of stairs ahead!


Finally! We make it to the Submit after 45mins or 1hr?!


While making our way back, the rain caught up with us. It was a storm & we had to take a rest at one of the shelter area. Sky created his own fun having the rain hit on him.

It was a looong wait (think at least an hr) and the rain din seem to get any smaller. The kids were getting cranky from the wait! As Shan was having her music concert later in the noon, we decided to make a dash for it!! We were completely drenched and though I must say it was rather exciting to run through the slope carrying the kids! Sky was very high from the run and keep giggling away while DH carried him. On the other hand, Shan was scared that I will drop her and keep reminding me not to run so fast!

Thank God for his protection and covering that the kids did not fall sick over this incident!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here