Noon time @ Parkway Parade

Sunday, April 06, 2008

After Shan finished her dance classes, dh dropped us at Parkway Parade as he has to meet a client. Shan has a cavity at her molar and it's important to get it repaired. I have a nagging thought that it will soon develop into big tooth decay and will cause her mega pain. Since the last failed visit to the dentist, I decided to try my luck again. Luckily, NTUC Dental clinic is opened and I managed to coax Shan in. Thanks God that she finally got up to the dentist chair and has the rotted part of the molar be removed. The dentist then filled the hole with the filling and asked to see her to two months time. While NTUC dental care may not be the best kids friendly dentist, I'm glad that at least the dentist managed to settle this for me. I can rest my mind on this now.

After the visit, I saw this arts corner - "growing paints" where I could "dump" Shan there for 1.5hrs. I thought it was a good idea since she has no chance to attend the art class she's asking. This gal is interested in all kind of classes!?! The lesson is pretty interesting as it involves a teacher playing a guitar and singing to her. The setback is that the painting are still wet and need about a day to collect. Sign, have to go all the way back to the East again.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here