Embarassing!!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Shan suddenly told me in the evening that she saw a man & woman kissing the other time she was attending holiday programme at tien hsia. She was describing to me that this couple seems to be biting each other and asking me why they are eating one another! Oh my!! At the moment, I was stunned & not sure how to react. The way she describe was way too funny & I can't help but laughing! Muna subsequently told me Shan tried to do that to Sky before I reach home but Sky keep pushing the crazy jie jie away! After the laugh, I quickly distracted her to her music practice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here