Bonding session with Sky

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sky's school organised an excursion to the Animal Resort last fri. As the playgroup consists of 2-3yrs old, parental accompany is required. I decided to take a day leave to accompany Sky the whole day.


Gathering at the school compound




Sky love feeding the goat

Browsing in the pet shop.

Too bad the weather wasn't great. It started to pour after the kids finished feeding the animals. The next programme - fishing had to be cancelled. We were stuck in the pet shop for abt 1hr+ waiting for the school bus. Before the bus arrived, Sky was too tired & fell asleep.

After lunch, I decided to bring him to Go GO Bambini to have another round of fun. He really sweat it out then. He enjoyed himself totally by busy crossing all obstacles and climbing up & down (which he's really an expert at it). So glad that he enjoyed it so much, I booked for Shan's birthday.


The only photo I could captured him on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here