Value of $$

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Playful Shannon spoiled ah yi's alarm clock for the 2nd time. And, this is not the 1st time the baobeis damage her stuffs. To name a few, there are alarm clock, dream catcher from Australia, disney calendar and many more that i can't recall. :p Ah yi demanded me to give her $10 for the spoiled clock.

I decided to teach Shannon the value of $$ and reinforce to her that she cant' get away scott free for spoiling things. So, I found a piggy bank & told Shannon to earn $10 fm me to give ah yi. This is how she earn her $10 today:

$1 - Do drawing/colourings by herself and not disturb daddy who is busy at the PC.
$1 - Drink water
$5 - Eat dinner by herself
$2 - Eat ice-cream only in the kitchen
$1 - Not disturbing Sky when he's asleep

I was patting her to sleep & telling her she can give $10 to ah yi the next day when she say, "mummy, we have to buy sweets for ah yi also" I asked her why and she replied "so that ah yi will not be angry!" .

Hmmm, this gal sure know how to go the extra mile!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here