Farewell Ichiban

Friday, November 30, 2007

Due to our moving, we had to withdraw the kids from their current school. Today's Shan last day of her CC. Not sure how she felt but I was kinda sad for her. As an appreciation for her teachers, I bought a carrot walnut cake (supposingly the best seller) from Cedele bakery for her principal & teachers.

Was looking through her progress card again and am reassured to note these words repeatly appeared since she joined when she was 18mths old.

Helpful - 4 times
Enjoys music & movement - 6 times

The teachers also verbalised the above to me whenever I asked about her in school. Except for talkativeness in class, she's generally labelled as "good" student. In her small ways, she practiced what pastor kong has preached :p. She adopted cultural mandate and is a testimony in the school (which I have been praying over the kids).

Not sure how long her memory of the friendship amongst her & her little friends and the bond she built with her teachers since 18mths will stay with her. In fact, she has been asking me if her Ichiban teachers can go to her new school to teach her.

The pictures that her teachers helped me to take on this last day.



Part of her growing up..till her new chapter in the new school...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can understand that sadness cos this is the last mth Shaine will be in Zion Kids. She also asked me if her teachers will be going to the new school with her. :(

    ReplyDelete

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here