Monday Blues

Monday, October 01, 2007

Not a good nite to start the week off with the kids...went home to see the 2 kids running around while eating set me in the wrong mood.

Incident 1 - Sky
After storing his last mouthful of food in his mouth for sometime, he spits the food out. Immediately, without warning I put him in the naughty corner. Unfortunately, his deary daddy came home at this time & he got so whiny. His daddy decided to get tough with him & not let his "papa, carrrrieee me" affect him. Salt & pepper was added & the crying episode lasted for a good 1 hr. In the end, when he finally apologise to me, he was too tired & went to sleep promptly at 9pm.

Incident 2 - Shan
While dh is patting Sky to sleep in the room, Shan was eating her koko crunch. She accidentally spilled some of them & she tried to put it back. Ususally, I'm not so particular since our floor are fairly clean. I was quite snappy & gave her a lecture about eating food that was on the floor. Without saying, her tap was turned on. Since she did not nap in the noon, she was also extra tired & story time was shortened.

Sign...felt that if the clock is turned back, I could have been more positive and would be able to spend quality time with the baobeis.. The few hours after work with them just whiz pass with the lecturing. Have to keep praying for God's wisdom & guidance in parenting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here